Red Line Racing ATF Ulei de transmisie, Full Synthetic, 946ml
Specifically for drag racing, this is the most viscous ATF that we make and it isn't slippery.
- Similar cu un ATF Type F dar cu vâscozitate mai mare
- Cupleaza pachetele de discuri mai repede (NU contine modificatori de fricțiune)
- Mareste eficiența convertorului de cuplu la temperaturi inalte
Inginer cu experienta in domeniu
Cargus - 24-48h de la comanda
Banii inapoi pt produsele sigilate
Red Line's Racing ATF is full-synthetic product designed for use in racing automatic transmissions which need the positive shift of a Type F automatic transmission fluid. This ATF contains no slipperiness additives, producing faster shifts and quicker lock-up, and can reduce elapsed time in drag racing.
A higher viscosity compared to conventional Type-F transmission fluids provides higher torque converter efficiency at higher temperatures. The enhanced extreme-pressure protection provides five-times better film strength when compared to petroleum ATFs, reducing gear and clutch wear considerably.
This product is designed to be used where Type-F fluids are recommended or for racing transmissions which need quicker shifts than provided with Dexron II fluids. This product can also be used in manual transmissions which require ATFs, providing better gear wear and better shiftability, but Red Line MTL® will provide even better wear protection and shiftability.
Suitable Replacement for:
- Chrysler TF727
- Ford Type F
- Ford M2C33F
- GM TH350
- GM TH400
- Lenco/B&J Planetary Trans
- SAE J306 Grade (Clasa vasc. transmisie conf. SAE J306)
- API GL level (nivel aditivare pt. presiune extrema)
- GL-4, GL-3, GL-1
- K.Visc. 100°C mm²/s (Clasare automotive Sae j300, J306)
- K.Visc. _40°C mm²/s (Clasare Industriala ISO 3448)
- Visc. Index (independenta vasc. fata de temperatura)
- Pour Point (°C) (Temperatura °C de la care curge)
- Brookfield Visc. mPa*s (vasc. la -40°C aferent 75W)