Red Line Brake Fluid RL-600 DOT 4 Racing, 473ml
This one delivers a solid pedal or lever
- Wet Boiling Point 400°F/°204C
- Dry Boiling Point 604°F/318°C
- DOT 4
- Exceeds VMVSS 116
- Exceeds SAE J1704
Redirectionare / Procesare Banca Transilvania
Cargus - 24-48h de la comanda
Fara intrebari. E dreptul dvs.
Red Line offers its own high-performance brake fluid perfect for street or track use. RL-600 is engineered to maintain viscosity, lubricity and compressibility at extreme temperatures to help safeguard against brake fade and vapor lock in racing, performance and street applications.
- DOT 4 brake fluid formulated with a precise mixture of Borate Esters and Glycol Ethers, plus moisture and corrosion inhibitors
- Utilizing quality raw materials yields a superior fluid resistant to absorption and retention of moisture while providing the best protection against extreme temperatures
- Blendable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 fluids, RL-600 decreases ABS cycle times for more responsive and consistent pedal feel
- For passenger vehicles, as well as race cars and motorcycles, track day project cars and other motorsport activity