AMSOIL 10W-40 Marine Ulei motor barca, 946ml
Heavily fortified with advanced additives designed to prevent deposits, rust and corrosion.
- Excellent high-stress, high-rpm endurance
- Increased rust and corrosion protection
- NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible
- Perfect for hardcore anglers and boaters who demand the best protection for their marine engines
Redirectionare / Procesare Banca Transilvania
Cargus - 24-48h de la comanda
Fara intrebari. E dreptul dvs.
Specially engineered for marine applications. Durable formulation protects in severe conditions, from all-day trolling to high-rpm operation. Heavily fortified with advanced additives designed to prevent deposits, rust and corrosion. Use in gasoline-fueled four-stroke inboards, outboards, inboard/outboards and personal watercraft, including those made by Honda,* Mercury,* Yamaha,* Johnson/Evinrude,* Bombardier/BRP,* Suzuki,* Nissan,* Tohatsu,* OMC,* Volvo-Penta,* Mercruiser,* Chevrolet* and Ford.*
FIGHTS ENGINE WEAR
Naturally strong base oils resist viscosity loss due to mechanical shear.
Develops a tough lubricating film that protects engine parts, even in high-heat, high-rpm conditions that break down other oils.
Contains robust anti-wear additives that further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions, guarding against compression loss for maximum power and engine life.
EXCELLENT ANTI-RUST PERFORMANCE
Fortified with potent inhibitors that guard against damaging rust and corrosion.
Protects engines during use and during inactivity or long-term storage.
Certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) for use in four-stroke outboard motors.
Demonstrates outstanding performance and meets the requirements of the NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible specification, which is backward-compatible with the FC-W specification.
- SAE J300 Grade (clasa Vasc. motor conf. SAE J300)
- K.Visc. 100°C mm²/s (Clasare automotive Sae j300, J306)
- K.Visc. _40°C mm²/s (Clasare Industriala ISO 3448)
- Visc. Index (independenta vasc. fata de temperatura)
- HTHS Visc. 150°C mPa*s (vasc. reala pt presiune ulei)
- Pour Point (°C) (Temperatura °C de la care curge)
- Noack Volatility % (Consum/ pierdere ulei prin evaporare)